- Utilities PLC provider with global operations.
- To measure Net Promoter Score and customer service ratings across all global operations.
- To track changes in service performance as a result of new initiatives.
- To provide a key performance indicator across a range of international businesses.
How we met the objectives
- Monthly interviewing and reporting across 16 different offices worldwide. Most offices were surveyed on a 6 monthly basis.
- Language requirements included Spanish, Italian and Japanese.
- Developed a master questionnaire with the option for site specific questions to allow for global and local analysis.
Benefits for the client
- Provided regular reporting on progress of customer service initiatives.
- Compared performance across client’s international operations to help identify learning points.