- Regional facilities management company providing services for schools, hospitals and other public bodies
- To measure and track the Net Promoter Score (NPS) over time.
- To measure the level of customer satisfaction with the client’s services in selected operating sites.
- To identify good and poor performing service areas and develop action plans for improvement.
How we met the objectives
- 45 telephone interviews with customers across all operating sites.
- Respondent groups included a range of contacts at schools, hospitals and public organisations.
Benefits for the client
- Identified areas of customer service needing improvement.
- Set benchmark to track future changes in NPS.
- Compared performance across sites to help identify learning points.