Construction market analysis is one of our key services to help you find out more about specific market sectors. A detailed market analysis provides a powerful tool to help you identify how to increase share in an existing market or assess the sales potential in a new market sector.
Our Approach to Analysing Construction Markets
To effectively assess a building products market or niche construction sector we would typically collect information using one or more of the following data sources:
- Market research
- Published statistics
- Desk research – government data, internet, press releases, company brochures, annual reports, in-house database
- Mystery shopping
- Discussions with experts in the sector – trade bodies, consultants, business executives, manufacturers, contractors, distributors
- Meetings with suppliers and customers
- Forecasting models.
We then use a combination of this data and our expertise and knowledge of the construction and building products industry to help build up a picture of the market. We often work with companies looking to target a new regional market in Europe for the first time, in particular the UK.
Our Experience in UK Construction Market Analysis
Our experience in the construction, building materials and environmental industries means we understand the key issues and terminology and know the best places to source the required data.
Here’s some of the reasons why our clients work with us:
- with over 25 years’ research experience in the construction industry you can rest assured that we know your market and the influences affecting it.
- whatever your research need we have a service to fit it. We devise a tailor made, cost-effective method of collecting the data you need.
- a team that has director level operational experience in the construction and building products industry enabling us to give actionable advice to improve business performance.
- having completed over 150 market research projects in the construction, building products and environmental sectors, we can hit the ground running on all projects.
Our Track Record in Assessing Markets in the Construction Industry
Here are just a few examples of other projects we have completed. Many more case studies are available if required.