- Trade association promoting concrete.
- To track the market share of concrete and competing materials across a range of sectors and building elements.
How we met the objectives
- Interviewed 1,400 respondents each year over a 5 year period. Interviewees included main contractors, sub contractors, architects, designers and government departments.
- Reported on a quarterly basis.
- Developed sophisticated model to handle data and calculate market share by sector (eg education, offices, residential) and by building element (eg walls, foundations, roof structure)
Benefits for the client
- Tracked concrete market share by sector and building element to measure impact of specific initiatives.
- Identified areas where share was falling and extra sales and marketing initiatives required.
- Identified relative importance of new building techniques and impact on concrete market share.