- National contractor with multiple operating divisions
- To establish perceptions of the organisation from senior executives’ of clients.
- To measure service levels and highlight any specific strengths and weaknesses.
How we met the objectives
- Carried out 132 interviews with senior client contacts across the company’s four operational divisions.
- Collected over 2,000 customer comments.
- Supported by extensive desk research to benchmark the company’s performance against other contractors and provide a comparison of the company’s net promoter score to other service suppliers.
Benefits for the client
- Implemented specific improvement plans with customers.
- Developed marketing strategy and aligned the business to customers’ current and future needs.
- Repeated research exercise 2 years later to measure progress in key areas.