- UK trade association for mineral products used in the built environment
- To collect data about concrete usage in buildings and infrastructure to support a government backed research project
How we met the objectives
- Identified construction projects in the UK which met specific criteria set by the client.
- Carried out detailed technical interviews across 7 sectors (health, retail, education, offices, warehouses, roads and residential) capturing granular data on 150 different construction projects.
- Calculated a variety of totals across each sector to supply a detailed data output file.
Benefits for the client
- Gained a comprehensive assessment of the use of concrete in the UK built environment to apply to further models for their reporting to the UK Government.