- National chain of plumbers merchants.
- To measure the level of satisfaction with aspects of their service.
- To compare the net promoter score across a number of different branches.
How we met the objectives
- Completed quarterly telephone interviews with both customers and non-customers for a selected group of branches to measure levels of satisfaction, NPS and areas of improvement.
- Undertook frequent ad hoc research with specific branches where senior management believed there may be performance issues.
Benefits for the client
- Provided clear view of branch service performance and comparison across the chain.
- Calculation of market share estimate for each branch using information collected from the non-customer group.
- Completed additional research to assess the market opportunity of opening new branches in different locations.