Environmental & laboratory services market research
How to approach environmental market research
Market research has an important role for the environmental, laboratory services and related sectors. Given the diversity of each market, having a detailed understanding of your segment’s dynamics is vital to success.
Our approach is to use one or a combination of the following field research techniques:
- telephone interviewing - using CATI technology
- web based data collection – typically via email link to URL
- face to face for detailed executive interviews
- focus groups - on-line and face-to-face meetings
- mystery shopping
- postal questionnaire
- omnibus survey.
Desk research is also often used to access information from other sources and to validate the key findings from the field research.
Our experience in environmental and laboratory services market research
Our experience in the environmental, laboratory services and related sectors means we already understand the terminology and will probably already have completed market research with your target audience. As such, you can be sure you are working with a team that really understands your markets.
Some of the key reasons why our clients chose to work with us is because we have:
- over 20 years’ research experience in the environmental, laboratory services and related sectors. This means that we can hit the ground running
- completed over 150 market research projects with a mix of clients ranging from large multi- nationals to public sector to SMEs. This allows us to recommend the most cost-effective method of collecting the data you need
- experience of both UK and overseas market research projects
- consultants with environmental industry experience, enabling us to give practical and actionable advice to improve your company’s performance.
Our track record in market research
Find out more about our environmental and laboratory services market research experience including past clients, case studies and testimonials.
Follow the latest news on the environmental sector at: