UK floor smoothing compounds report - Flooring market analysis
SOURCE OF DATA - SMOOTHING COMPOUNDS REPORT
This report on the UK trade market for floor smoothing compounds (also referred to as levelling compounds) is based on in depth interviews with 100 flooring contractors and was published in 2013. It follows on from the report published in 2007 and provides valuable comparisons on changes in brand performance over time.
CONTENTS OF REPORT
Donwload a document containing a full list of the contents, tables, charts, methodology and sample analysis.
The main areas covered by the report include:
- Market size and performance in recent years
- Forecast changes over next few years
- Market share by brand / manufacturer
- Changes in market share 2007 - 2012
- Reasons for purchasing brand / manufacturer
- Ratings of manufacturers by quality, lowest price, highest price
- Ratings of manufacturers by widest range, best technical help and easiest products to work with
- Brands most likely to be specified
- Route to market – direct v distributor
- Strength and weaknesses of brands
- Preferences for UK companies
- Trade journal readership
- Frequency of use of low odour smoothing compounds
- Changes in use of low odour smoothing compounds
- Price changes in last 12 months
- Financial performance of key companies
- Specification – frequency of specifying and frequency of switching
- Specification – main brands specified.
The cost of the report is £1,250 plus VAT.
HOW TO ORDER
Please call us on 01252 279990 or email us using the contact form.
TESTIMONIALS FROM MANUFACTURERS IN THE FLOORING INDUSTRY
“Both reports provided us with excellent information on the market and include data from original research that is not available elsewhere. They are well presented and have helped us in our planning.” Business Manager, Laybond Products
“We asked Leading Edge to help us to develop our company strategy. The work was excellent and we acted upon most of the recommendations”. Director, Ardex
“The report on the vinyl market has given us valuable information on our performance and our competitors’ strengths and weaknesses. It also provides very useful market data that will help in our planning.” Marketing Manager, Tarkett