Jobs at Leading Edge
Please note that there are currently NO job vacancies at Leading Edge.
Do you feel innovative enough to be advising key decision makers and the boards of companies throughout the manufacturing, construction and service industries?
Join Leading Edge and you will have the opportunity to:
- use your knowledge and intellect to provide practical business solutions
- work in a 'hands-on' team based environment
- gain industry recognised marketing qualifications leading to chartered marketer status, if you don’t already have them
- carry out a variety of projects with responsibility at all stages
- develop your IT skills.
Do you think you have what it takes?
We are looking for someone who:
- has a technical/engineering/construction or business related degree
- is IT literate and has aspirations to increase their working knowledge
- can write in plain English with appropriate grammar
- has an analytical mind
- is sensitive to the needs of our clients
- can communicate with people in industry confidently and in terms they understand
- would be good at telephone or desk based research projects
- is a team player and has a good sense of humour.
But most importantly, you must be willing to support any aspect of the business and 'muck in' when anything is needed urgently. Consultancy can have very uneven workloads so we cannot always guarantee what the work will consist of.
We feel that industry experience is crucial but you do not have to have any knowledge of marketing tools. You must have a lot of common sense, be pragmatic, and have an understanding and interest in people's behaviour. This will enable you to get to grips with the marketing side, which you can learn with us. This is done internally through mentoring by consultants and directors and through professional marketing training, leading to professionally recognised qualifications. So, do you want to know what it's like to work at Leading Edge?
back to top | home