Luxury Vinyl Tile Market Report - 2014
SOURCE OF DATA - LUXURY VINYL TILE MARKET REPORT
The market data is based on detailed interviews with 101 flooring contractors active in the UK commercial LVT market and supported by additional desk research.
This report on the UK Commercial Luxury Vinyl Tile Market was published in 2014 and follows on from previous reports published in 2011, 2008 and 2006.
To order a copy, please contact us on 01252 279990.
CONTENTS OF THE REPORT
Download a document containing a full list of the contents, tables, charts, methodology and sample analysis
The following subject areas are covered by the report, focusing on the commercial LVT market.
- Market size and growth
- Market size forecast
- Market share by brand / manufacturer
- Changes in market share 2005/6 - 2010/11
- Market share by tile design (wood, stone, metallic, colours, photographic)
- Market share by sector (retail, offices, education, health, leisure, domestic)
- Use of loose lay LVT tiles
- Market share of loose lay tiles – by brand
- Reasons for using loose lay tiles
- Pricing levels by wear layer and brand
- Ratings of LVT suppliers by quality
- Ratings of LVT suppliers by price
- Ratings of LVT suppliers by product design
- The specification market
- Brands most likely to be specified
- Proportion of projects specified
- Route to market – direct v distributor
- Strength of brands by UK region
- LVT adhesive market size
- Market share of LVT adhesive brands - HT and normal
- Frequency of use of HT adhesives.
For a full listing of contents and tables, contact Leading Edge on 01252 279990.
The cost of the report is £1,250 plus VAT.
However, if you are only interested in certain sections of the report then these can be made available at a lower price.