Construction forecast for 2014- 2017
RELEASE DATE: JANUARY 2014
Total construction output for 2014 is expected to grow by 4.9% on 2013 in real terms. However, there are significant variations by sector and region to take into account.
The construction forecast figures and commentary insights can help put your business plans in place and capitalise on the growing sectors. Our analysis of the GB construction sectors will help you:
- Grow your turnover by ensuring you are operating in growth sectors and regions
- Control your cost base by matching your resources to demand levels
- Focus your marketing activities in the right sectors
- Develop more accurate sales & budget forecasts for 2014 - 17.
This is the first edition of our newly revamped forecast report which provides readers with:
- a strategic analysis of which sectors offer the best opportunities, to help develop their marketing strategy
- additional insights into the reasons behind our sector forecasts, to help improve their knowledge of the industry.
View the full details of the report's contents and one of our forecast models in action
Our construction forecast is a regular report that has been published for the last 24 years and is one of the most highly respected in the industry. Subscribers come from a range of sectors, including large multi-national businesses as well as smaller regional companies.
Recent subscribers include: Balfour Beatty, Brett Martin, Wolseley Group, McGinley, John Sisk, Willmott Dixon, Miller, Openreach, Mott MacDonald, NG Bailey and PWC.
Our construction forecast offers you value for money
The Construction output forecast costs just £150 + VAT. This includes:
- Forecasts for all GB sectors 2013 – 2017 (eg private housing, commercial, R&M – public housing)
- Forecasts for all GB regions 2013 – 2015 (eg London, North West)
- Forecasts for four key building material products 2013 - 2017 (bricks, blocks, readymix concrete, cement).
To download a copy of our latest forecast, please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the button marked 'Buy Now' for the forecast option you want
- This will take you to a secure area on the PayPal website. If you don't have a PayPal account, it is quick and easy to set one up or you can pay without one
- On completion of your payment Paypal will send you an invoice by e-mail and we will send you an email with a copy of our construction industry forecast and data tables in excel.
Alternatively, if you would prefer to pay by cheque or BACS please call us on 01252 279990 . However, there is an additional £25 fee added to the prices quoted below when the forecast is not purchased via our website.
If you have any technical queries or experience any difficulties please e-mail us via our contact page.
For more details please call us on 01252 279990 or contact us.