- Building and engineering university research institution
- To capture customer feedback on their overall engagement process and how this compared to their competitors.
How we met the objectives
- Completed 50 telephone interviews with respondents who were current or past partners of the University to benchmark service levels.
- Collected detailed qualitative feedback to help add colour to the numbers. Respondents included building product manufacturers, trade associations, government bodies and product research consultancies.
Benefits for the client
- Established areas for improvement.
- Identified potential partners for future research work.
- Assisted with an internal restructuring programme.