Need help growing your sales in the UK construction industry?
Before entering the UK market, it is important to have a full understanding of the market dynamics to ensure that your investment is not wasted and that sales are maximised.
We use a number of research and analysis techniques to collect the key insights you require. Normally we provide our clients with insights into the following areas, but a more tailored approach can be provided:
- Market size and trends
- Forecasts for future demand
- Best route to market
- Product groups already in the market
- Potential customer targets
- Competitor strengths and weakness
- Pricing and margins
- Legislation, taxation and certification
- Key transport and sustainability issues.
You can download an example of the report output from a recent project for an Irish company looking to break into the UK construction industry.
Our experience in helping companies break into the UK construction market
We can help you better understand your target markets and customers as we have :
- experience in helping over 10 overseas building products manufacturers launch or increase their sales in the UK construction market. We have also undertaken many research projects for UK companies looking to launch new products into the market
- the ability to assemble all the key facts within your target markets and then draw out the key conclusions and make recommendations on the next steps to ensure a successfully market entry
- director level operational and consultancy experience in the construction and building materials industry giving us greater insight into the UK construction industry and the market dynamics influencing it.
Our track record in the UK construction market
Find out more about our UK construction market analysis experience including past clients, case studies and testimonials.